Friday, October 29, 2010

More Company and Halloween

We have had quite a week. In truth, it has been wonderful and a dream come true. We have the space and were able to host my aunt and uncle and all of their children at different times during the week. My cousin is a marine and recently returned from Afghanistan.

On Saturday, I was able to go to their family's photo shoot and meet a professional photographer friend of theirs. He was very generous and talked to us for awhile. He even, occasionally, needs volunteers for photo shoots. This is another dream of mine.

Then, we went to Lagoon. Lagoon is a local amusement park that I have not been to since I was 7. Reilly had a fantastic time. I even did really well. Jeff and Reilly both surprised me with how much of a daredevil they were. Since we've been married, I don't think we have ever done so much together or had so much fun. I do get tired, but I am going strong and doing more than I ever thought possible.

I am behind on my photo editing, so I didn't take many pictures of this week with my cousins. Did I mention that we won a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS5 deluxe in an auction at Reilly's school? Now I am playing with that, seeing what I can relearn about it.

Also, today, Reilly dressed up as Harry Potter for school and we went and saw him in a parade. It was very sweet.

He had a blast this week with his older cousins who also like video games. From what I heard, he is able to keep his own pretty well. Not a surprise.

I have a few pictures from the darling Mad Hatter birthday party we went to earlier in the month. I will have more pictures from that soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment